Friday, January 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

After two days of traveling, I finally made it... home from my mission in glory (Saturdays Warrior). It is different being back. I have been busy making a fool of my self trying to speak in sacrament meeting, catching up with the fam, applying for jobs, and having awkward run-ins with boys. Sigh...some things never change.

Shannon, you're married, what do you mean?


I always knew my brother wanted to be like me. Check out the curly hair and technology!



Weird, weird, weird.



The fam minus Jamie. But have no fear, I will see her on Saturday (tomorrow) when I come up to provo to meet here at the airport. I hope to see everyone because we have some serious catching up to do.

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Oh Crystal.. It's just so good to have you back! I canNOT believe how big Zack is! Love his long curly locks.. I wish he were your older brother so SOMEONE in the Sisterhood could marry him. But alas..

Amber Marie said...

Welcome home Crystal. You look as beautiful as ever!

A Painted Diary said...

Crystal, I wish I could see you in Utah. We talked to Andrew tonight and he said he saw you. I was jealous. We need to chat.
801-400-3845

Unknown said...

Awww...Sister Bloom!!! Welcome home!!! Where will you be??

katie said...

crystal! felicidades! que cosa mas rara, no? dejar de ser misionara me fue uno de los cambios mas dificiles de mi vida, asi q suerte. pero no pasa nada. eres guapisima como siempre. un besito.

Alicia said...

I can't read the espanol! I'm jealous. Crystal, it's about time you made it back. Now hurry up and find a job in Utah so we can see you more!