Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thankful for Thanksgiving

Justin came home for Thanksgiving. What a great week it was! Notice my left hand. No ring... yet. But I think it is safe to envision me in a white dress in a picture such as this one by the temple.






6 comments:

A Painted Diary said...

Yeah! Congrats soon!

Amber Marie said...

I love the picture of the two of you and the temple. You both look so beautiful and the sky is picturesque (s/p?).

You two look so in love :)

Unknown said...

WOOO HOOO HOOO!!! CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you ;)

katie said...

yessss.

Elisabeth said...

Dish girl!!!!!! When should we be planning a trip out to Cali? Christmas is SUCH a romantic time to get engaged.. Then again, so in Groundhog Day :)

Tiff and Llyr said...

i'm so excited for you. i'm glad you love him so very much. like elisabeth said, please let us know when a trip to california should be planned. i'd love to come and visit for such a great event.