Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm actually posting. This doesn't happen everyday...

I just want you all to know that this is not being posted to take away from alicia's post at all. Alicia is absolutely amazing and I love you more than anything in the world. In her email today she also said that she wanted to hear about normal life and so I thought I'd put a little of normal life on the blog and what's more normal than 80's Prom. Because I'm on the activities committee I came up with this great idea, actually stole it from the 69th ward, of having an 80's prom. It was a lot of fun. We even stole the theme of "Lost in Your Eyes" and we just danced the night away to Cyndi Lauper, Micheal Jackson, Debbie Gibson, and many others that we all love. The top picture is a group picture of the group. (Left to right: Scott and Sadie Grant (I think the Mabry's might remember Scott), Cindy Bigelow, Mike Ashton, me, Robb Larsen) The bottom picture is of me and Cindy. The 80's prom was great, but definately not the same without you all. PS sorry the pictures are so small they went fuzzy when I went tomake them bigger.



5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Good job Spiff! Sounds like you are having some fun :) You look so fly doin it too!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Tiff, whoo!

Unknown said...

you look hot!

Tiff and Llyr said...

Thanks guys. you're just saying it because you're my bestest of friends, but it still makes me feel real good.:)

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

What a hottie! Can't wait to talk to you someday.. Sigh. Why do our lives have to get so busy?!