Keeping in touch with the girls of 78, Romantic Gardens, and 404... because we were roommates in the pre-existence.
precious...
that is so fun for you sisters to all be living about the same type of life :: I have been trying to get my sisters married off forever ;)
haha! i love how you incorporated all of my colors on this post!
Can't wait until you're on my fridge, Jamie.. I cleared a spot for you like two weeks ago!
Jamie! I'm the worst friend ever. Congrats on your engagement and upcoming marriage. It's so soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
precious...
that is so fun for you sisters to all be living about the same type of life :: I have been trying to get my sisters married off forever ;)
haha! i love how you incorporated all of my colors on this post!
Can't wait until you're on my fridge, Jamie.. I cleared a spot for you like two weeks ago!
Jamie! I'm the worst friend ever. Congrats on your engagement and upcoming marriage. It's so soon!
Post a Comment