Ok sisterhood, I have told a couple of you that I would put a couple of pictures up from the wedding. I won't try to tell a story along with it, because I''m not a great story teller like Alicia, but the wedding was great.
Just us kissing...
Traditional pose...
Everyone who was able to make it to the temple. Crystal and Justin are in there, I promise...
3 comments:
Oh Tiff you look soooo beautiful!!! What a lucky guy :) Really it all brought tears to my eyes...I am so glad that you have chosen to be with a man that could take you to the temple so that you can be with him for all of eternity :) I love you!!!!
Girl, you make the Boise temple look GOOD! (And sometimes that's kind of hard to do.) :)
tiff, you look absolutely stunning! looks like it was the perfect day too! I'm so happy for you. I've kept your wedding announcement on my fridge because it is so beautiful AND I like seeing your face everytime I open the fridge. I very often even talk to your face and roll my eyes at you when my kids are being psychotic...i've probaby said too much. ya for getting married!!!
Post a Comment