Saturday, March 29, 2008

T&T



Ladies and gentlemen, meet Tyler! (well, I guess there aren't any guys that read this blog, so the I added the "gentlemen" part for dramatic effect)

You're probably thinking, "but Alicia, we've been introduced to Tyler several times already, you silly girl!" Well, no you haven't, and I'm not silly. There are now TWO Tyler's!!!! Tyler #1=Pinky's fiance (by the way you are all invited to her bridal shower Thursday at 7 at my house. - wish you could come!) Tyler #2=Tiff's Tyler! (Get it? T&T? Isn't that cute?!) I don't know too much about him, except that he treats Tiff SOOOOO well, and he has a cute head of red hair. What more could you ask for?

Tiff, it's your job to keep us updated - we haven't heard from you in a while!

And here the happy couple is for your viewing pleasure (it was like pulling teeth to get these pics, so you better enjoy them!)

5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Tiff, from my point of view redheads are the best around :) Looks like we need a serious update!

What about you Alicia and Crystal- there was a picture of a boy and then nothing else. You guys, I live for your updates. Life slows WAY down when you are married with a wee one :) I need YOUR drama, intrigue and gossip...

Unknown said...

oh so cute!! get blogging tiff!!!

Crystal said...

Well it is about time! Thanks Alicia. Tiff, you two are cute. My red head is out for now by the way Amber, although we are still good friends. I'll let you know if anything changes :)

Elisabeth said...

Tiff.. I got your message last night, I'll give you a call as soon as I can. I was going to call this morning while I drove to Midway, but the roads were horrible and I needed both hands. Sigh. I loved your question, I'll explain my answer shortly :) Love you ALLLLL!

katie said...

yes more updates please, amen to amber's comment. :o)