Keeping in touch with the girls of 78, Romantic Gardens, and 404... because we were roommates in the pre-existence.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Pinky's Perfect Day
Here is just a taste of what you missed if you couldn't make it. It was absolutely perfect! She was just as beautiful as I anticipated. I mean, hello, did you see those bridals? I've got a few more pictures posted on my photo gallery. Check em out!
thank you for posting pictures crystal! they both look so beautiful and happy. awww, i love that day. you will all have to fill us in on the details. Congrads again elisabeth!
Thanks, Crystal! And thanks all you lovely ladies for coming and spending the day with us!! I loved having you there, couldn't have done it without you there, and almost jumped out of the line to take pictures with you on the bench :) Love you all.. I'll post something soon!
3 comments:
thank you for posting pictures crystal! they both look so beautiful and happy. awww, i love that day. you will all have to fill us in on the details. Congrads again elisabeth!
so beautiful! and i love the pics of all you girls together!
Thanks, Crystal! And thanks all you lovely ladies for coming and spending the day with us!! I loved having you there, couldn't have done it without you there, and almost jumped out of the line to take pictures with you on the bench :) Love you all.. I'll post something soon!
Post a Comment