Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall Paradise

How did I ever manage to find the time to go to what I would call a fall paradise during an insanely busy time of my life? I don't know. All I know is that it was the first weekend in a while that I didn't have a training or a test.  My parents took the boat to Lake Mead, and the next thing I know I am leaving straight from school (I brought my suit just in case) and headed toward Vegas. I had the best nights sleep ever on the hotel couch and the next morning we were out on this beautiful water.


Why is waterskiing so much fun!


Sigh... What a joy. 
I simply must have a new ski for next summer.


In other news... 
A week and two days from today I will be visiting Justin in Idaho.
Can't wait.

3 comments:

Amber Marie said...

looks like fun! the lake looks so peaceful and smooth. have fun in idaho, I am sure you will LOVE IT :)

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Hooray for trips to see Justin! I can't believe I haven't talked to you in soo long. Please forgive?

Unknown said...

woo hoo...have fun in idaho :)