
For our little Alicia. Can you blame him? She's incredible.. And he knows it. Better yet, he TREATS her like he knows it! Just wanted the sisters around the world to have a brief introduction to the man we call Paul. We call him Paul, because that's his name. Why did his mother name him Paul, you may ask? Probably because of a sweet face like this.. So cute. I looked up the meaning of his name and found out it means small; humble. From the looks of it, he was a small baby..
And I believe he's grown into the humility portion. He is a sweetheart. I've met Paul several times and he's so easy to be around! He's pleasant, kind, funny, sweet and good. There's this goodness about him that I really like. It's alot like the intense goodness that surrounds Alicia. He's comfortable with who he is, and adds a calming presence to the company he's with. And little kids love him..
Paul and Alicia compliment one another quite nicely! She brings out the best in him and he brings out the best in her. She smiles when she talks about him. Oh, did I mention he's ridden an elephant? He has. And also? He's doing the 10 days of 10/10 (a cute, creative countdown to her birthday this Friday). Who does that? I don't know everything, but I know enough :) Paul is kind, thoughtful, attentive, affectionate (bubble: burst),funny, intelligent, spiritual, hardworking, friendly, easy going, he's got a green thumb (their first kiss was in a garden), musically inclined, and I could go on and on. One of the most important things? He'd give her a run for her money in a white trash contest..
Dear Paul, We like you alot.
6 comments:
Um Hi? It's me Alicia. Pinky - you are way too nice! Thanks for finally introducing everyone to Paul - I've been meaning to for a while but have just been to busy. Maybe now that the England trip is over I'll post a picture of us.
And just so everyone knows, no, we're not engaged, and no, we're not talking about it. Just dating! (And loving it!)
Oh, and he actually WASN'T a small baby - just an ounce shy of 12 pounds! (Don't ever tell him I told you that or I'll be in trouble!)
He should get to read that kind post after you are engaged.. . .and you can worry about having 12 pound babies after you are engaged.
Yeah for Alicia!
Sounds like you are having a lot of fun and sweet times. What is with everyone's faces in that last picture? I have stared at it a long time and can't tell what it is! Thanks for the update Elisabeth- where is everyone else? Is Crystal back from Idaho yet? I think a full-report is due :)
I just blacked out everyone else's face on the Paint program. To protect the innocent. And there may be an ex in the picture. Don't tell Alicia :)
This is too cute :) Elizabeth...how did you get the pic of Paul as a baby??
I'm good :) Just kidding.. Facebook.
Post a Comment