
I'm sorry this took so long, but here it is a week later...
So it was Christmas day in the evening. I had been waiting for the ring since he got home a week earlier, but for some reason was not expecting this. For Christmas he got me a custom made puzzle with a picture of us on it. We were at his house and everyone was busy doing other things so he suggested that we put the puzzle together. When we got to the end I was looking for a certain piece and realized that it was no where to be found. We couldn't have lost a piece! We finished the puzzle and then began to look on the ground where it might have fallen. Justin was crawling around on the ground and then yells, "Found it." I was so relieved that we didn't lose a pice of my Christmas present and sat back down on the couch. He sat down by me and then I looked over and there was the missing piece sitting on top of the ring box that he was holding in his hands. I was so surprised even though I should have seen it coming. Then he popped the question and now it is official. Mark your calendars for April 25th, 2009. What a perfect date it is!
5 comments:
How romantic!! And don't you worry, I plan to be in Hesperia on April 25th :) Wouldn't miss it for the world!
WOO HOO!!! What a cute proposal!!!
Congrads Miss Crystal!! What darling pictures those are. I LOVE the one with your hats on and you looking so happy! Too darling. Ah, I love when friends fall in love and get married. And the proposal was very cute and creative. Way to go Justin.
Yay Crystal!!!! I'm so excited for you! Y'all make such a cute couple. April 25 is my little bro's birthday. :o)
so i finally looked at the blog after i talked to you. the pics that shannon posted are adorable and i'm glad that you have a ring and a date. the 25th of april is a perfect date.
Post a Comment