Monday, February 9, 2009

Its a girl!



What do you think about my little new baby Marlee?
MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATS!!!

Unknown said...

wait...i just noticed...did you pick Marlee as a name?? SO CUTE!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Can't wait to meet the real deal :) Hooray for baby girls named Marlee!!

Darin and Shannon said...

lets just hope my child's hair will be a little better than that! :) at least for one photo!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I honestly ALMOST mentioned that in the first comment.. That hair is pretty terrible :) If she has hair like her mother, it'll be long and illustrious. No doubt. And let's also hope her face is a little more symetrical :)

A Painted Diary said...

Yeah! I'll add you to my blog to by the way! I find out in two weeks! Are you due early July?

Darin and Shannon said...

Im due June 21...thanks! i wanna check out your cute fam!