Keeping in touch with the girls of 78, Romantic Gardens, and 404... because we were roommates in the pre-existence.
You'd better not be pregnant... :)
your invite is on its way!! and anyone else who isn't invited...i don't even know who but let me know if you want one :)
I can't post on this newer blog, but for anyone who is still getting to comments, it's a boy! The last ultrasound was wrong. Russell is so excited, so am I. Anyways, half way there.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You'd better not be pregnant... :)
your invite is on its way!! and anyone else who isn't invited...i don't even know who but let me know if you want one :)
I can't post on this newer blog, but for anyone who is still getting to comments, it's a boy! The last ultrasound was wrong. Russell is so excited, so am I. Anyways, half way there.
Post a Comment