Anyway - doesn't that sound great? I could stay at home and take care of the house - the cooking, the cleaning, managing the finances, having the visiting teachers over during the day, plant some flowers - you know, all the typical stay-at-home daughter stuff. I get a night or 2 off each week to go hang out with the girls. And I wouldn't be too expensive-Sounds fun to me! :)
6 comments:
sounds great to me! How about add a trip to Hawaii on your list of things to do ;)
Ha ha, that's what I'm talking about!
Alicia,
First off, I think that is a great idea and second, I'm glad that my nephew started a blog of his own so I got on to check the roommate blog after only 6 months of being off. Hopefully, I'll post in less than 6 months from now.
seriously though, that is a good idea! why not? though I can't imagine that those activities would keep you occupied and busy for very long :)
He's so lucky to have you :)
That sounds great to me.
Post a Comment