Keeping in touch with the girls of 78, Romantic Gardens, and 404... because we were roommates in the pre-existence.
Who???? I need details.
details please!!! PS what is a phone boyfriend?? I haven't dated in a while :)
A phone boyfriend is someone you go on a date with while he's in town in January.. And then he has to finish off his last semester of med school in another state.. So you talk a lot on the phone :) Very romantical. We're talking hours.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who???? I need details.
details please!!!
PS what is a phone boyfriend?? I haven't dated in a while :)
A phone boyfriend is someone you go on a date with while he's in town in January.. And then he has to finish off his last semester of med school in another state.. So you talk a lot on the phone :) Very romantical. We're talking hours.
Post a Comment