Thursday, September 23, 2010

Don't Judge Me . . .




. . . if I still own this shirt. Don't worry, it's going in the DI bag. Not because the trip was a DI trip, but because it's real old. Hooray for moving which forces me to get rid of old stuff. (Wait a sec, I've moved at least 4 times since we got this shirt . . . oh boy.)

ps - the reason I didn't show my face is I look awful. ALMOST as bad as I did in the following picture. Taken at 4 ish in the morning after Elisabeth and I successfully moved Jaime, Elisabeth and I from 103 to 303. Elisabeth is obviously much better at looking cute after a huge move than I. You go girl. (And sorry I look like a boy. Is that a mullet? Woof.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i miss you all!!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

That was SUCH a funny night!!! And, I guess won't judge you since I still have mine :)

PS Tyler, your girlfriend.. WOOF.

J-me said...

Wait a second, I still have that shirt. I'm pretty sure I wear it weekly, and with pride. I'm surprised there isn't a hole in it. Remember how I tried to post something on the blog once and I failed? Someday I'll post something and it'll be great.