1. How to Fold Sheets
Tonight for FHE, I learned how to fold sheets so they are all nice and compact and together in a set. Coming from someone who didn't know that fitted sheets could actually be folded, I was embarrassingly enjoying myself.
2. What to Wear.
This picture is highly embarrassing. Don't show your husbands. I was going to blur out my face so you would think it was someone else with a hot bod, but I was too lazy. (And of course I'm totally kidding about the hot bod part.) I promise this is the only wedding dress I've ever put on. Really. And it was all for fun. Jill works for a way-out-of-my-future-wedding-budget wedding dress label. She's basically amazing at what she does. And one day she had to bring home a dress. So I may have made her put it on me. Just had to make sure there weren't any problems with it, ya know? Want to look and feel like you just lost 15 pounds? Put one of these babies on. (Yes, I will actually do my hair and wear makeup on my wedding day. No, I will not look like a shameless hussy.)
2. What to Wear.
3. Say Yes to the Dress
4. Say No to the Robe
Robes are WAY over-rated. And blowdrying hair while wearing a robe leads to excessive amounts of sweating. This is bad if you've just showered. Use one of these babies instead. They're cool, breezy, and even cute! Special thanks to Hawaii.
You know those days when you don't want to take a shower, do anything to your hair other than a messy ponytail or a hat, or put on ANY makeup? When you work full time, you can't get away with that too often. However, when you get home from work, who's to say you can't "quit" for the day? Calling them sweats is SO 90's. Oh, and one day when we have our babies, we'll have "Quitties for Kiddies."
No, I haven't taken-up drinking diet coke (although Jill would be ecstatic of I did). But I'm pretty sure Jill and I took care of almost an entire pitcher of C.L. (Crystal Light) tonight for dinner. Looking for something to satiate the sweet tooth? Crystal Light. Love.It.
5. Quitters
No, I haven't taken-up drinking diet coke (although Jill would be ecstatic of I did). But I'm pretty sure Jill and I took care of almost an entire pitcher of C.L. (Crystal Light) tonight for dinner. Looking for something to satiate the sweet tooth? Crystal Light. Love.It.
The correct way to fold a shirt. Nordstrom style. I've always wondered how they do that!
Got this note from my 6-year-old niece. I know you all think it would be super awesome if I lived with you too, but for now, I'm taken!
4 comments:
Justin had to teach me how to fold fitted sheets too. I'm glad you have a roommate who could teach you that.
sounds like jill is the best roommate ever.
You look gorgeous in the wedding dress :) and I totally agree with Amber...sounds like the perfect roommate and she must love living with you too :)
Alicia,
you look beautiful in that dress! Actually you look hot!!! (I know you'll have your hair and make up done and have your beautiful shoulders covered up for when the real day comes and I think it will be real soon.)
Post a Comment