Monday, November 5, 2007

The New Look

Hey Everyone -

The old blog was too technologically archaic for the nerd in me, so I've changed things up a bit. If you want to read posts from the old blog just go to http://thesisterhoodblog404thefirst.blogspot.com/

They're all there. I promise. I'll work on making this cuter, but for now, happy Sisterhood Blogging!

Oh, and I'm not being very grateful today (bad day) so I'm going to list three things I'm grateful for:
1 - That I'm not a student in high school anymore
2 - My missionaries
3 - The Sisterhood.

That is all.

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

perfect layout. and you are welcome for the mariah carey christmas song. can't go wrong with mariah, eh?

Unknown said...

awww...sorry you had a bad day...hope it all gets better :)

A Painted Diary said...

Hi to everyone, sorry I haven't published. I hope you are all doing great. We should all get together in December, all who are in Utah.

Elisabeth said...

Oh yes, PLEASE! When will you be here Abbey? I'd love to see you, the babe and Russell :)