Once upon a time there were 3 classy ladies, Elisabeth, Tiffany, and Alicia. Although they lived apart, they remained close friends while their other three friends traveled the world for a year and half.
One day, Elisabeth decided it was time to get a man. And boy did she get some. After falling in and out of like (or maybe love?) she found one she really liked. His name was Tyler. Elisabeth and Tyler began to spend more and more time together, and eventually Elisabeth decided he was the one to date for a while. Their future is still undecided, but the happy couple travels the Salt Lake Valley, singing in gay merriment all the while.
Tiffany, who lived miles and miles from her 2 classy friends, also decided it was time to get a man. After her single's branch proved to be fruitless and manless, she decided to look elsewhere-her job. And lo and behold, she found exactly what she was looking for. Barrett and Tiffany talk to each other for hours on end. Tiff loves that Barrett is a teacher, and Barrett loves that Tiff is a girl. Thankfully, Barrett is manly enough for Tiff and she thinks she'll keep him around for a while.
That left poor, little Alicia to contemplate the meaning of life all by herself. She found ways to fill her time by feeding the homeless and planting daisies in her garden. After some time, the heavens decided to open their floodgates and after a couple of dates she decided Patrick was the one for her. While their young love has not yet blossomed into 2, all have high hopes (and all are praying hard) that Patrick will be the one to take Alicia to the gazebo and dance to Norah Jones under a starry sky.
Disclaimer: While this story is based on true facts, some of the details may have been slightly embellished.
11 comments:
Alicia, you are hilarious. I was literally holding my breath thinking there was some "announcement" coming...coming...coming...but I'm glad to hear you all have lovers in your life.
Watch out though, life goes fast. One day you are daydreaming about dancing in a gazebo under a starry-night and the next minute you are sitting in your pajamas at 10am in the morning, your hair piled on top of your head, smelling like bacon from making breakfast and milk from the wee one spilling it all over you...and realize the gazebo was only a prelude to life and not life itself. It is a wonderful, beautiful, joy-filled life :)
love you all.
p.s. Does Abby have a baby? I heard a rumor but it has yet to be confirmed...
What a wonderful story.. I've still got a smile on my face :) And I can't wait to get back to blogging. I have many stories to tell. Amber, I LOVED your comment. We miss you so much! Give Camilla a little kiss for us. Abbey DID have a little girl! She's adorable, her name is Macie Pay! And they're actually living in Texas these days too.. You'll have to get together! Abbey, you should probably post some pictures!
Sorry I don't blog, I actually need to and will post some excellent photos of the Mace. I'm so excited about everyone's luv. Amber is right, My hair is done on the weekends, but most days aren't that romantic. I love being a mommy though to such a cute girl. Here is a link to some of Macey's wonderful pics.
http://picasaweb.google.com/abbeyaldridge/MaceyNovember
Amber-where in Texas are you, I'm in Austin?
Also, I'm in Utah on December 15th. Lets pic a time before the 20th to do something. Let me know.
Although she fed the homeless by day, she tortured small squirls in her basement by night. Leaving many of the towns people to call her "satan".
Best Regards,
Russell
Abbs! When Ryan found out you guys were in Austin we about jumped in the car and started driving. We are about 4 hours south of you. Ryan goes up to Austin often for business. I love that city. Email me at amariewilson26@yahoo.com so we can come see ya'll :)
ok first of all...alicia thank you for updating the blog, i had gathered from a recent email of jaime's that i was a little out of the love loop. "the tale" left me quite pleased.
second: HELLO! dallas is like what, 1 or 2 hours from austin? hmmm...
yeah I'm thinking we need to have a reunion here for all the Texans. I'm going to be in Cali till mid-Jan but after that I would walk 5,000 miles...just to be the one...ok I'll stop.
fun fun fun!!! I really am so out of the loop but I love and miss all of you girls tons!!! Abbs I can't believe I will miss you being in Utah...i head to hawaii on the 12th but I really want to see whomever I can!! Congrats to all the girls!!! Their new beaus are very lucky!!!!!!!
Abbey, tell your husband to go sell a few hot pads.
Everyone else, I love that we have this blog! Reuniting the roommates one comment at a time. Right now I'm wishing I lived in Texas - it seems that's the place to be. I might need somewhere to go for spring break? Think about it.
I'm really glad you're in Utah, Alicia. I really would not be able to handle it if you left me too. Let's plan lunch for when Abbey's here? Please?
Post a Comment