
Tyler and I drove home from Arizona yesterday, and just in case I wasn't sure (which I was).. I love him soo much. He's incredible, and I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. I find him madly attractive in every sense of the word. He's handsome inside and out, he treats me like a princess, he makes me smile and laugh ALL the time, he's good at everything, he's so smart, a musical genius, incredibly ambitious, hard working, and absolutely adorable. He's interested in the people and things I'm interested in. He takes time to ask questions and listen to my answers. I feel safe and completely comfortable with him. He'll pull over and country dance with me on the side of the highway. Who does that?! I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!
Here's another official introduction to go along with Alicia's perfectly perfect story. Here's to 2008. I think it's going to be a romantic year..
PS.. I will post the video later, it's taking FOREVER to upload.
2 comments:
Elisabeth,
Congratulations for being in love. You make a most beautiful couple. I am very happy for you!!
Welcome home Crystal!!
Cheers to a romantic year for everyone,
amber
one word...adorable!!!
Post a Comment