It's about time. I tell you what. I've sent a lot of missionaries out - boys, girls, you name it. But no one, has been gone longer than Crystal. Yes, it's true, she was in Argentina for a year and half, but it SEEMED like the longest mission ever.
Girl, here's what you missed (in no particular order-just thought you'd want to be all caught up):
- Shannon is married. We like him. We like her. We like them.
- Tiff came home from her mission!
- Tiff has a cute boy who likes her.
- Tiff is in Mexico and says hello.
- Jaime got engaged.
- Jaime got un-engaged.
- Jaime is now on a mission.
- Jenn left for grad school in Tennessee.
- Jenn got called on mission.
- Jenn found cute boy.
- Jenn still left on mission.
- Elisabeth learned how to be slightly "Loose Lipped" (if ya know what I mean)
- Elisabeth and Alicia lived together for 6 months in Salt Lake (good times)
- Elisabeth now lives in cute house in Salt Lake, conveniently close to the boyfriend
- Elisabeth worked at a hospital. She saw a naked man. He was old. Very old.
- Elisabeth quit her job.
- Elisabeth now works for a non-profit something or other (basically she's changing the world)
- Alicia got pneumonia. Twice.
- Alicia went on lots of awkward dates (oh wait, that's not new!)
- Alicia took a new job at a high school.
- Alicia lives in a cute house with mean across-the-street neighbors.
- Alicia might be dating a boy (he's still figuring it out)
3 comments:
Welcome Home! A few more things you missed.
Abbey and Russell had an adorable little girl named Macey Pay.
Abbey and Russell moved to Austin.
I want to see you! Everyone needs to come to Austin and stay with us.
Hermana! It was sooo good to talk to you last night. I echo what Alicia says, you were gone forEVER and EVER. Thank you, thank you for finally coming home to us. We love, love, love you! Abbey, I'm probably coming to Texas this summer when Jenn comes home. Maybe we'll swing by Austin :)
Welcome home Crystal!!!! What does post mission life look like?? Are you going to be in the Provo vacinity??
Post a Comment