I've been meaning to write and add a picture of elisabeth and boyfriend, but she's so busy with mono that she won't send me a picture. So until that happens you get to see me and Patrick. Yes, we're still going out, but he's taking his sweet time. Hooray for Christmas romances! This picture is from the byu-utah game, so it's not the best-sorry!
Keeping in touch with the girls of 78, Romantic Gardens, and 404... because we were roommates in the pre-existence.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Let it Snow . . .
I've been meaning to write and add a picture of elisabeth and boyfriend, but she's so busy with mono that she won't send me a picture. So until that happens you get to see me and Patrick. Yes, we're still going out, but he's taking his sweet time. Hooray for Christmas romances! This picture is from the byu-utah game, so it's not the best-sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww...your house is soooo adorable but the couple is even adorabler :)
Oh, MY you two are good looking! I love your house. I love you. And I can't WAIT for Patrick to get in love with you. Let's be honest.. After "Breath of Heaven" Sunday night, it won't take long.
that really is such a cute house! you and patrick look just breath-taking!
Post a Comment