5 Things on my to-do list..
1. Finish working on our cute house, so we can have visitors!!
2. Start working out regularly in the mornings.. I'm getting there.
3. Buy some cute summer clothes--find some clothes that don't look "awkward" on me. That story is to come.
4. Make Tyler the best birthday dinner/Boston Creme pie he's ever had.
5. Catch up on laundry. I never thought I could hate laundry any more than I already did.. Until I got to start doing it for two instead of just one :)
5 Snacks I love..
1. Smoothies
2. Shaved Ice/Slushies
3. Poop Ice (thanks to Alicia for the name)
4. Chips
5. Ice Cream
5 Things I'd do if I suddenly became a millionaire..
1. Ask my husband what the heck I should do, let him invest much of it, but be specific about my spending rights. (Mard is so wise)
2. Take my husband somewhere exotic for the rest of the summer so we can dance on the beach and ride horses. And be tan.
3. Get a new car for myself, and everyone I love.
4. Donate to the Christmas Box House-- spent mostly on new clothes and shoes for the kids, along with a wicked awesome new playground. And passes to cool places.
5. Have babies. Lots of them.
5 Places I've lived..
1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Toms River, New Jersey
3. Meridian, Idaho
4. Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
5. Salt Lake City, Utah
5 Jobs I've had..
1. Floral Designer/Delivery Girl-- best job
2. ID Center Girl-- best job ever
3. Recreation Therapy Intern-- other best job ever
4. Community Outreach Representative-- also other best job ever
5. Wife-- most best job ever
5 Things people don't know about me..
1. I won best actress in the Anoka Stake Road Shows 1998.
2. I wish I could break dance.. I'm kind of learning. Also? I loved Step Up 2.
3. I want to have at least one set of twins. Preferrably with the first pregnancy.
4. I hate sleeping in a bedroom alone. I'd rather sleep on the couch.
5. I had to have a blood transfusion 2 days before my wedding.
Okay, now for the hardest part. I tag.. Tiff, Alicia, Crystal, Shannon and Mama Mabray :) Oh, and here's a little hint for my next post. I FINALLY have my wedding pictures..
5 comments:
Please explain the blood transfusion thing! sounds serious. good luck finding non-awkward clothes. i need some too :)
woo hoo wedding pics!! and i have found some great summer clothes but for preggos ;)
Ooo, Julia! Do tell :) I won't need those this summer. Maybe next?
I found the cutest long dresses at target and then really cute maternity shorts at motherhood...it is so nice to have clothing that fits ;)
Yay! Thanks for fulfilling your tagging duties so fully, Elisabeth. If i had known that you didn't like sleeping in a bedroom alone, I wouln't have slept on the couch so many nights back at the RG! :) I wish we could have seen you guys last week (the second half of the week was really crazy and full of fam reunion stuff.) Save your money and come to Chicago.
Post a Comment