Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Konnichiwa!

Hey Everyone!

Thanks so much for your comments - y'all are the best! (That was in honor of all you Texans out there.) If you want to listen to all or just parts of the funeral, just click here. You'll have to type in Lindsey's name, but it should work for a couple more weeks. (No obligation. Just to warn you, it's amazing, and if you listen you'll probably cry. That is all.)

I love Japan and working on my "Oriental Fling" while I'm out here (a cute marine my brother in law set me up with). Can I live here forever? I'll post pics soon. And can someone else blog about something here? I feel like Pinky the Posting Pig. :)

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

And what, exactly, is wrong with feeling like Pinky the Posting Pig? :) I feel really good about your Oriental fling.. I will admit, however, I'm a bit disappointed he's not Oriental :) Please come home. Please?

Unknown said...

I am glad you love it :) and a fling huh?? Put up some pics!! I miss it so much :)