I TOTALLY adore this picture--look at that dress! And those smiles show pure joy!

Such a pretty sister.. With an awesome man I can't wait to tell y'all about!

I took about as many pictures of Shannon as I did of Crystal.. She's so beautiful, look at that little tummy! There's a baby in there. She's going to be THE greatest Mom.

Only Crystal would pack a giant blow up beach ball for her Honeymoon..

This is my absolute favorite picture of the day..
5 comments:
Pinky forget to post the picture of Jamie taking out all the eight year old girls to catch the bouquet. She lost. :)
haha...i wanna see that one!
haha!! love the dress!!! looks like the greatest day!!!
I'm still bitter about that! I told crystal to aim high but apparently the boquet was too heavy for her frail little arms.
i wish i could have been there!
Post a Comment