
Girls. I need some feedback. I'm ready to try a new brand of mascara. So . . . which kind do you use and can I buy it at the grocery store? (I'm hoping I don't have to take out a loan to pay for good mascara . . . )
I know this is a way random post, but since when have I been normal? Thanks for the advice!!!
5 comments:
The only thing that works for me is Voluminous, but I think that's already what you use :)
I use an avon super lash :: my sister actually bought it for me cause it was four bucks but it works really great!! I love it :) No clumping and lots of thickness :: doesn't add length but I use another brand for length I just can't remember the name right now
I use Maybelline Full N' Soft... waterproof. It doesn't run and at the same time it is still soft-ish and doesn't make your lashes stick together.
Hey Crystal!!
I sent you my address through email :: I hope I have the right address :: let me know if you didn't get it!! Hope all is great :)
I use L'Oreal, um I'm not sure what it is called but it in is the L'Oreal section in a gold tube. I like it cause I have very sparse, thin eyelashes and the brush actually grabs onto my lashes. You have to pump the brush to get it working right...and it works best after using it for over a week.
Too much information. Sorry. I don't know why I do that.
Post a Comment