Monday, January 4, 2010

Faith is a Choice . . .

I choose to have faith. Thanks to all for the emails, calls, texts, prayers, love, support, etc for the past 1.5ish years. (Maybe one day my life will be normal so you won't have to pray for me.) We are being very blessed. Here is a clip from the movie I made for Mom at Christmas. Get the tissues ready.


6 comments:

A Painted Diary said...

Alicia, we all love you! You did a great job on that movie. I wish I was in Utah to give you a hug. Thanks for being so strong.

Unknown said...

Oh Alicia!! I love you sooo much!! I wish that I could take some on some of this trial for you :: you have been through so much! I want you to know that although I am far I am here for you!

Crystal said...

YOU are amazing. I guess you had a great model to learn from. We have all been strengthened by your examples!

Darin and Shannon said...

Ditto to all that was said! INCREDIBLE and I LOVE YOU!

Amber Marie said...

that was so very beautiful! what a wonderful gift to give your mother. love, love, love you!!

katie said...

I love you! That was beautiful. I'm sure your mom is so proud of you and who you've become because we all know YOU are amazing!