So, I am probably, by far, the worst roommate at posting on the blog. As I was talking with Crystal last night, to wish her a Happy Birthday, she had asked if I had seen pictures of Luke Tyler. I got the text from Elisabeth, but it was cut off and so I had to tell her, no. Crystal then proceeded to tell me about the blog that Elisabeth is so faithful at keeping up to date. So I got onto the Sisterhood Blog and then to check out little Luke Tyler, who is absolutely perfect. (You did well, Elisabeth!!! I love him already.)
So this week is a big week in the roommate world; Crystal had a birthday (even though she was feeling like pooh, it was still a good day full of moving and trying not to throw up and Jaime is getting MARRIED!!!! Kevin will enter the brotherhood of the sisterhood on Friday June 4th at approximately noon, central time. We are so excited. Alicia, Jen, and I will hold down the fort for the sisterhood while in Dallas and will let you all know how it goes. Well, Alicia probably will before I do, because I seem to post about once a year. Anyways, I will try to be better, especially as I move off to the mountains of Vail, CO. You will get to hear all about the craziness of that adventure. I love you all!
2 comments:
yay Tiff!! and Vail?? how awesome :)
Yeah Tiff. Whah Hoo! Hooray!! Whoop Whoop! You rock! Yeaaaaah!
Post a Comment