This just in! Someone in the sisterhood has a new boyfriend. I'll give you only one hint - it's NOT me. Happy guessing!
AND - do you King Henry girls remember when Julia pulled out her voodoo magic (not sure if a piece of thread is actually voodoo, but I don't know what else to call it) and predicted how many kids we were going to have (AND their genders)? I really don't remember much of it, except for the fact that Tiff is supposed to have 8 boys (how could we forget that). Do y'all who are married remember this? And did Julia's voodoo make any accurate predictions? I was talking about it with the aforementioned boyfriend, and he wanted to know if this "voodoo" actually works. So...does it? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Oh, and those of you who are mothers of boys: just a friendly reminder to teach them that when they ask a girl out, they should NOT ask her to drive to their house. Especially when you've never met before. And especially not twice in a row.
And while at the demolition derby tonight (totally awesome) the little kid sitting in front of me was making friends with the kid next to him. They were showing off scars and such when one of them said, "Do you want me to show you how I can shoot boogars out my nose?" Thankfully his mom intervened at that point.
That is all. :)
2 comments:
hahahaha!! It was Chinese fortune telling ;) and mine is right so far but I only have one kid so it was a fifty fifty chance :) It is crazy but I have kinda planned my life around this thing :: I am supposed to have a boy next but I actually really want a girl but am sure that I won't get her because of this :: sad but true :) and is it Tiff??? Whoever it is Congrats!! and more details please :)
PS my son will never, ever have a girl drive to his house twice
Ha! Thanks for the update Alicia, I was just wondering how you are doing? What are you up to this summer? We need to chat.
Tiff! You're leaving aren't you??? What is going on?
Post a Comment