Tuesday, February 26, 2008

News from Crystal

Hello everyone. Quick update on my life.

I had a job interview today. Went okay. It's a small charter school in Hesperia. I would have only like 40 kids to keep track of who come in twice a week. Sounds nice huh Alicia? I should find out this week if I get a second interview.

My whole family is flying out to Oklahoma City tomorrow to watch the Mountain West Conference Swimming Championship. Jamie's last conference meet of all time, and our family's last one as well. It's the end of an era. My mom bought BYU pom poms and we are painting signs tonight. 

I am dating someone :) His name is Johnnie Haas and he is super cool. He plays baseball at Cal State San Bernardino. It's new and fun, but not without complications. Opposition in all things.

To sum up, life is so good! I'll try to repent of my ways and be better a better blogger.

7 comments:

Amber Marie said...

Crystal, happy life is good to you. um that picture is slightly disturbing but I trust your judgement :)

And on the 6 things about me post. Ryan and I read them last night and were laughing so hard. I think it is your turn Crystal and Tiff and whoever else feels the need.

Alicia said...

Thanks for the update. Amen to the "opposition in all things" part. Woof.

Unknown said...

awww...good for you Crystal:) Baseball players are great ;) good luck with the job hunt!!

Elisabeth said...

Awww. Our little Crystal's all grown up and saving China!

A Painted Diary said...

Keep telling your romantic tale, I love hear about romance!

Crystal said...

Amber, I promise he is anything but disturbing, and I'm working on the 6 things about me... that's going to be challenging.

I'm at conference right now. Jamie is doing well. I'll have to post the results for you all!

Katrina said...

Fun! I'm glad you girls have a blog. Congrats on the job, Crystal!