Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag, I'm it?

This is a fun game, I guess.. Let's see, 6 things few people know about me?

When I was 6 my family took a trip to Washington DC, I remember sitting in the car and looking up to see the White House in all its glory. It was the most beautiful building (besides the temples) I'd ever seen! I sat in awe for a second, and then I started talking.. "Dad?" "Yes, Elisabeth?" "Dad. When I grow up, I'm going to.. " My dad, beaming with pride at his young daughter's aspirations for governmental superiority, listens on.. "I'm going to be the maid there." Father's dreams: dashed.

The night I met Tyler, he turned to the side to get a drink and the first thought that came into my head was, "Dang, his profile is perfect. We're going to have to work on our camera angles to really capture that in our wedding pictures.."

My favorite color is pink. Just kidding, you all should know that :) When I was in elementary school and junior high I thought it was the MOST hilarious thing to tell people my favorite color was neon clear. Thank goodness I've grown out of that.

My nickname in Kindergarten was the Love Monster. How embarrassing.

I've always, always, ALWAYS wanted to be in a movie. Preferrably a musical. Alicia? Hayley had the suggestion today that we just go ahead and film our own musical in your cute house, send it over to Disney and see how far it takes us. Your thoughts?

Last but not least.. I have this mild obsession with solving crime. It is one of my life GOALS to solve a crime. Preferrably a high profile case. And one where I discover the body. I love Law & Order, and really think I've got what it takes. Tyler thinks I'm crazy, and whenever I mention solving crime he just says something like, "I hope you get that done soon so you'll stop talking about it." Of course, there's a little twinkle in his eye as if to say.. "I get to marry you." Maybe I'm dreaming. Probably not :)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You're so cool! I felt like such a boring telephone pole when I was writing my 6 things because you all know everything about me! Hey, maybe you'll be living in my basement at the white house and I'll let you clean it - then your dreams really would come true!

Unknown said...

i LOVE your story about the white house :) and love monster...hmmm...you must have been quite the kindergartener ;)

Chelsea said...

Hi Elisabeth. I just wanted to say that I am so happy for you, getting engaged and all! I hope everything goes well and best of happiness and luck to you both. Love, Chelsea