Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Forever a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride


So, this past weekend was my little, yes, little sister's wedding. It was amazing. She was truly a princess. She was very calm and collected the whole weekend and especially on the day of. She had everything organized, with a lot of help from my mother, but it went well. I hope one day I can be a calm bride, but most of all, just a bride, right?. Here's a picture of all of the sister's together on her day. From left to right: Missy, Katie, Sunni, and Me.

P.S. I did go to Brazil in June, which was in Alicia's words, AMAZING. I will do a seperate post for that one. I love you all.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

You all look radiant. And don't you worry Tiff. . . you will be the one in the white dress soon enough! Thanks for the update!

Amber Marie said...

how gorgeous- all of you! I LOVE those bridesmaid dresses. Yeah for dresses you can wear over and over again :)

Really, so pretty!!!

Unknown said...

congrats to Katie!! I want to hear all about Brazil!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Beautiful, Tiff! Katie's not bad either :) It will be your turn soon. It comes when you very least expect it.. Trust me. So cute, girl!