Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Unemployed no Longer

This just in. I have a job. I will be teaching Spanish and Math at a new middle school here in Hesperia. Isn't it a lovely desert? Imagine this with a school surrounded by some houses and that will be the scenery for my life come August. 

Hooray for paychecks!


5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

congrads on the new job! looks like life is good in Hesperia :)

katie said...

yay! congrats! maybe if you're lucky you'll get to teach 'em how to make piano benches, too. Oh wait, that's Alicia. Um we need an update about the individual in your wickedly awesome photo.

Unknown said...

nice!!

A Painted Diary said...

Good luck. Teaching is hard work, thats why i retired at an early age. Please tell us about Justin, I'm about ready to call you.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Yes, hooray for paychecks!! I knew you could do it :) We're so proud.. Ms. Bloom. Has a nice ring to it!