Thursday, July 10, 2008

Life Through Wicked Eyes

So for those of you who want the scoop, Justin is still in the picture. And what a cute picture it is :) He is wonderful. 

And after all -- Now that we've met one another... It's clear we deserve each other . . . He thinks I am so beautiful. I think he's wonderful! And we deserve each other don't you see, this is our chance? We deserve each other.

But there is one small problem. He has to go back to school in the fall and I have to stay here. 

Say there's no future for us as a pair . . . and though I may know, I don't care . . . 

Well, that's the Wicked scoop for now. It's someone else's turn to post. I'm turning into Miss Bloom the Blogging Bore!



2 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

We could never get enough of you, Crystal! Hooray for love.. Don't you just love love?

Amber Marie said...

Oooo what a cute picture and post. well I guess he will just have to take you back with him to school ;)