Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Fun. Duh.


Posted by Crystal, but in the words of Jamie:

Forced to do this by Crystal... but also typed by Crystal...

This is Jamie Bloom. Well, this is my first time on the blog, so I'm not quite sure what to say or how this goes. My summer vacation has been great. I am currently residing in Hesperia, CA with my dear sister Crystal. I have spent my summer accomplishing many things on my list of things to do:

1. Go to Rachelle's wedding in Arizona. Caught her bouquet. Duh.
2. Go see Wicked
3. Go to Rachelle's wedding reception in CA. Build river in backyard.
4. Go see Zach in Hollywood
5. Wakeboard AMAP (as much as possible)
6. Hold my friend heather's hand while she is in labor
7. Build cabinet doors with my mom
8. Paint the fence
9. Be awesome


But the summer is not over yet... there is still time for:
1. Houseboat vacation
2. Read Breaking Dawn
3. Bike from Provo to Hesperia
4. Graduation August 15

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I never thought this day would come.. And it finally has! Jamie. We're so proud. You're a blogger! Kind of :) Congratulations on catching the bouquet!! Can't think of a more deserving winner.. I heard you wouldn't put it down. How embarrassing.. In a good way :)

Amber Marie said...

bike from provo to hesperia? awesome. i'll call good morning america.